Thursday, February 21, 2008

the beginning...

hi. my name is denise. i am not sure i am going to be successful at this whole blogging thing. but i'm gonna try. because i was inspired by this fabulous awesome girl who loves bringing fun new things into my life. she's basically famous. you can learn about her here...http://ktowndncr.blogspot.com/. at any rate, i'm gonna try this whole writing thing and we will see if i can make it last longer than just this one post.



to kick off this world of blogging i guess i will just jump right in. and start talking about stuff...cause that seems fine. so 2 recent things on my mind are...


1. i need another new phone. bad. i had this old phone and i was totally over it plus it was time for an upgrade so i went and got this new phone and something about it was i thought because it was time for an upgrade that i would end up with a new fairly decent phone that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. well i was wrong...because not only did i have to pay money for this new piece of shit that i just got...its basically worse than what i had before. the phone i wanted was like $80 but the thought of actually having to buy it made me annoyed...so i went for the cheaper one. dumb. apparently i should have just bit the bullet and realized that if i can spend $72 on tea...then i can spend $80 on a new phone...whatever i'm over it...my next mission after i post this blog is to go get myself a phone that doesn't drive me nuts. mostly because i hate text messaging. but i know i need to learn to love it. so i am giving in. next time you see me i will have a fabulous gorgeous phone...you probably won't even recognize me.





2. i need a new gardener. preferably this one.






















this is the gardener from abc's "desperate housewives." i need this gardener for three reasons, one so that kendall can come over and look at him. two because i've always wanted my thursday's to be days when i never have to leave the house during gardening. and three if he brought me a box of chocolates it wouldn't be creepy.

anyway. that's basically all for today. i'm busy. and if i just sit on here all day i won't have anything to write about tomorrow. so i gotta go do some shit...like buy vitamins.

1 comment:

LO ve2dance said...

hahahahhaa nice gardner denise